my lil bastard tips

my lil bastard horny stageLet it hump a stuffed animal and take it away, spray it with water if you want, easy stage.



Toilet stage my lil bastard toilet stage

Throw the frisbee, feed it, wipe it's butt, and spray it in the face everytime it craps on the floor. Eventually it will sit on the toilet.





my lil bastard smoking stage Spray it every time it lights up.







stage 4 my lil bastard pyro stage

Pyro stage do not buy stuff for it to burn. Keep it happy as always. It is also fun to poison it as shown here.



stage 4 my lil bastard geek stage

Chat with it on the computer, tell it you love it. Mention walk also. Take it for walks where you may find another pile of crap or a coin or a fire bomb.






stage 3 my lil bastard hyper stage

Throw the frisbee while you clean up crap and feed it.

stage 2 my lil bastard dirty stage

Wipe the things ass alot and feed it.

stage 1 my lil bastard hungry stage

Feed it.

Drunk stage




Desert Rifle